1440 Grand Avenue, San Rafael
A very rare opportunity presents itself in the offering of this prestigious home in the desirable sunny flats of Dominican. This move-in ready resort like property provides an outstanding indoor/outdoor living experience with sprawling level lawns, large rectangular pool, spa, BBQ area and multiple outdoor living and dining areas. Beautifully restored Modern Colonial home with high end designer finishes throughout, the large open living spaces overlook the unbelievable estate yard. Modern Chef’s kitchen with center island, breakfast nook, top of the line appliances, and Bourgini Quartz countertops. Enter through prominent circular drive into classic foyer that leads to main living areas especially designed for entertaining.
- Updated modern kitchen and family room with open floor plan and abundant natural light overlooking spectacular backyard
- Newly refinished hardwood floors & imported Italian porcelain tile
- Beautifully designed master bath with extraordinary finishes
- Large living room that overlooks backyard with direct access to outdoor patio
- Grand scale family room with 75” 4K HDR Ultra HD TV, media center and massive glass walls showcasing the grounds
- Updated main level and second floor full baths with beautifully appointed classic finishes
- Four bedrooms with optional home office or 5th bedroom, 3,410 sq.ft.
- Large attic with +/- 900sf storage
- Sustainable home with well water for irrigation, Solar photovoltaic system (owned) for energy efficiency, and cross ventilation for cooling
- WiFi connected with Cat7 and HDMI wiring home run to media closet in remodeled family room area with USB charging outlets
- Dining room overlooking spectacular yard with direct access to outdoor patio
- 2 fireplaces - large linear Gas fireplace in family room and wood burning fireplace in living room
- Mature gardens with outdoor lighting and speakers
- 2 car garage and additional storage.
OFFERED AT: $2,995,000 USD
For more information or to schedule a showing please contact Mark Millstein at or send an email.